Chemical dependency services will support the client to develop a coordinated care approach which may include mental health supports if deemed appropriate and/or desired. Chemical dependency concerns as well as mental health concerns often walk hand-in-hand during the difficulties of life. We will help bridge the gap between chemical dependency and mental health if desired and/or necessary.
- Wahkiakum County Crisis: 360-795-8630
- Cowlitz County Crisis: 360-425-6064 or 800-803-8833
- Crisis Support Network: 800-425-7276
- PeaceHealth / St. John Emergency Department Social worker: 360-414-2236
- PeaceHealth / St. John Psych Unit: 360-414-2236