Wahkiakum County is commited to providing reliable, safe, and satisfying transportation options for the community. Customers of Wahkiakum on the Move are a fundamental aspect of our business and as such, their feedback is crucial to the growth and development of the agency.
The Wahkiakum on the Move Customer Complaint Policy has been established to ensure that riders of the system have an easy and accessible way to provide feedback to the agency. Wahkiakum on the Move transportation is open to hearing any customer feedback including complaints, comments, suggestions, or concerns.
Contacting Wahkiakum on the Move
Riders can contact Wahkiakum on the Move in the following ways:
- US Mail: Riders can mail their feedback to the Wahkiakum on the Move office at 42 Elochoman Valley Rd, Cathlamet WA, 98612.
- Feedback Line: Riders can contact Wahkiakum on the Move at 360-795-3101. This line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- E-mail: Riders can contact Wahkiakum on the Move by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: Riders can send written feedback by fax to 360-795-6224.
Feedback Review Process
All feedback from customers is values and will be reviewed by the Bus Coordinator. After review, the Bus Coordinator will distribute the customer communication to the human Services Manager.
- Customer concerns, compaints, or employee commendations will be forwarded to the appropriate supervisor.
- Recommendations for service or system modifications will be discussed by the Bus Coordinator and the human Services Manager.
- Questions regarding discrimination or bias will be send to the agency Equal Opportunity Officer.
Anyone who submits a comment, complaint, or service suggestion to Wahkiakum on the Move shall receive a response provided they give legible contact information.
- Feedback sent via mail or fax will receive a response within seven business days.
- E-mail, phone, or web originated messages will be returned within 72 hours.
Customer Appeals Process
Any person who is dissatisfied with the response they receive from Wahkiakum on the Move is welcome to appeal the decision. A review team consisting of the Health and Human Services Manager. the Human Services Manager, the Assistant Program Manager, the Bus Coordinator, and a driver selected at random will review customer appeals.
Information about Policy
Information about the Customer Complaint Policy, including how to submit a complaint, will be made available to riders:
- When customers are approved for ADA paratransit services.
- When customers are re-evaluated for ADA paratransit service or if customers are not re-evaluated, every three years.
- On comment cards available on all transportation vehicles.
- On the website.
The Bus Coordinator shall compile a summary of rider responses for the board, staff, and employees for use in reviewing and evaluating service.
Wahiakum on the Move shall maintain a tracking system for all feedback from customers that provide a unique identification of each customer communication and allows ready access to information on the status of the comment at any time.
Protection from Retribution
Customers of Wahkiakum on the Move should be able to submit feedback without fear of retribution from the agency. If a rider feels like they are being treated unfairly in response to the feedback that they provided, they should contact the Human Services Manager. the management of Wahkiakum on the Move will appropriately discipline any employee that retaliates against a customer.